1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Information you give us:
– through registration, when you enter information we request on certain pages on the site or when you contact us by phone or email. This may include your date of birth, name, email address, phone number and other information we may ask in connection with promotional offers or other marketing activities; and
– when you purchase an item in our shop, including transaction details, purchase history and items saved in your basket.
Information we receive from other sources, such as partners we jointly offer services with or from advertisers, about your interactions with them. This may comprise your name, geographic location, age, shopping habits, user-generated content (such as blogs and social media postings), social media username or other social media profile information (such as number of followers), in each case as permitted by law. We rely on the lawful basis for processing (which could be the consent you give to third parties) prior to us receiving that information for processing. Refer to the third party privacy statements of each of the websites you interact with for further details of that party’s processing.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use the information you give to us to:
– process any order that you make and make sure you have a great experience using our services. The personal information you submit during your registration or while placing an order will only be used for the purpose of processing your order. We won’t use such data for marketing or other purposes unless you give us your permission to do so;
– to provide customer service and support and to respond to your queries and requests;
– notify you that it’s your lucky day and you have been selected as a winner of a contest or sweepstake (or to confirm your entry to future competitions or events);
– enable our experts to conduct data analysis to help us improve our services and advertising, including showing you our adverts as you browse the web. We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and app, and developing new products and services; and only if you give us your express consent, to keep you updated on our latest announcements or send you marketing information about us. If you would like to change your communication preferences or if you no longer want to be part of our mailing list, please Contact Us.
We use the information we collect to:
– administer our site and improve your browsing experience, including tailoring content offered to you;
– to identify and prevent fraud and other harmful activity, to defend our rights or property and to protect the rights and interests of our consumers and users; and
– as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
We use the information we receive from other sources to:
– to combine it with information you give to us and our products and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive). These are companies approved by you, such as social media sites.
In accordance with the law, we will only retain your personal information for the period necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it was provided. We keep this data under periodic review to ensure it is still necessary for us to retain it.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies and with reputable service providers that help us run our business and improve our services and your customer experience, including matters such as warehousing and delivery, credit card and data processing, marketing and advertising, IT hosting and market research. In order to ensure the security of your transactions and prevent or detect fraudulent transactions, we may also share your information with our fraud screening partner. We will never sell, and we won’t otherwise distribute, your personal data unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Be aware that our site includes social network plugins, so certain data (your current IP address, visited sites, date and time) is forwarded to these social media services even if you are not registered with them. If you are already logged into the social media service when you click on the social media button, the social media service may also use this data to identify your user name and possibly even your real name.
We also use Facebook’s Custom Audience feature to help us show you ads relevant to your interests.
You can rest assured that we’ll only disclose your information for the specific purposes mentioned in 2 and that your data security is being taken care of. These third parties are bound to process your personal data only on our strict instructions and when they can offer adequate technical and organizational measures to protect it.
We may also disclose your personal information as necessary to protect the security and integrity of our site according with the law, in the event that we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets to a third party, or as required or authorized by law.
4. SHARING INFORMATION OVERSEAS
5. SECURITY OF DATA
We adopt technical and organisational measures to protect your data as comprehensively as possible. In addition to the commitment of our employees to secrecy and a careful selection and monitoring of our service providers, who are bound to comply with high security standards for the protection of your personal data, we also secure our operating environment adequately.
To protect your data against unwanted access, we use data encryption. Data collected from this site will be passed between your computer and our server and vice versa via the internet using 256-Bit TLS (Transport Layer Security) encryption. We will not use encryption though if you exchange only generally available information with us. Data stored in our database is also encrypted using 256-Bit AES encryption.
6. YOUR RIGHTS (AND HOW TO EXERCISE THEM!)
As a much loved user of our site, you have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you as well as the purpose of its processing (you can check in 2 the lawful basis we rely on to process your information). You have the right to object to this processing if you wish, but please bear in mind that if you object this may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit. You also have a right to demand the correction of incorrect data and the deletion of data which is inappropriate or no longer needed.
If you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights, please click here. Your request will be investigated by our Data Privacy Officer. A response to your request will be provided in writing within 30 days. We expect that our procedures will deal fairly and promptly with your request. However, if you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
7. CONTACT US
Just so you know, our legal name is AB InBev UK Limited, trading as Budweiser Brewing Group UK&I), Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
If you no longer want to receive marketing information from us, simply follow the ‘unsubscribe’ link in the e-mail we send to you. Have in mind that even if you opt out we may still continue to send you information that relates to any account or business relationship you may still have with us (i.e. a request you have made about our great beer).
If you are seeking to exercise any of your statutory rights or if you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use your personal information please click here.
9. USER-GENERATED CONTENT
Do not post on, or transmit to, this website or any other site managed by Monarchy, any pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Any such posts will be deleted.
AB InBev would like to ensure that you feel safe about the processing of your personal data. To do so, we would like to provide you with this comprehensive notice on how we handle your data for this operation. This notice is designed to transparently inform you about how AB InBev collects, uses and transfers your personal data, and what your rights as a data subject are. This notice is limited to the processing of your personal data for receiving marketing newsletters from us wherein we do not directly receive your personal data from you but from a third-party platform called Design my Night operated by Access UK Limited.
- Data Controller
AB InBev having its registered office at 90 Fetter Lane, is the data controller of this processing operation. We are committed to the protection of your personal data and we would like you to always feel free to approach us at any point of time at the following address:
90 Fetter Lane
EC4A 1EN, London
Tel: +44 0870 606 8008
- Data Processing and Uses
Under this section, we would like to explain the data flow to you. Data flow, in essence, refers to the journey of your personal data from start to the end of this operation. The data flow for this processing operation has been described in detail below.
- Where do we get your data from?
- Data source: Initially, you would have consented to receive marketing communications such as newsletter on the Design my Night platform accessible here: UK: Incredible Bars, Restaurants, Pubs + Experiences | DesignMyNight. We receive your personal data from this third-party agency called Design my Night, operated by Access UK Limited.
- Relationship between AB InBev and Access UK Limited: For the processing of your personal data, both AB InBev and Access UK Limited are Data Controllers for their own processing. In simple terms, this means that both parties have to fulfill their own obligations to protect your personal data in accordance with applicable laws as a part of their own compliance program. For example, AB InBev will completely comply and protect your personal data from the moment it starts processing your personal data until the end. However, AB InBev would not have any responsibility for the processing of your personal data that is carried out by Access UK Limited.
- The processing operation
- Initial stage: When you initially consent to receive marketing communications, your data it registered at Design my Night’s marketing database.
- Next step: We will only download your data from Design my Night’s marketing database if you consented to receive marketing communications. If you consented, we take your data from the Design my Night’s database into own our database.
- Marketing newsletters: We then share with you, our marketing newsletters. We provide you with an unsubscribe option, should you wish to opt-out of such communications. Once you opt-out, we delete your data from our database and no longer contact you.
3.4 What personal data does AB InBev process?
AB InBev will process the following categories of personal data:
- Your full name; and
- Email address.
- Date of Birth
- Legal basis
- Personal data: We process your personal data based on your consent to receive marketing newsletters.
- Data transfers
We may contract with some third parties who will provide us with support to carry out the above-mentioned processing operations. We may transfer some of your personal data to such third parties for the performance of such processing operations. Where this is the case, the transfer and data processing take place only in accordance with applicable laws and is regulated by legal agreements, if applicable.
- Data Retention
We keep your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws.
- Data Subject Rights
You have the right to (subject to Chapter 3 of UK GDPR 2016/679):
- Access your personal data;
- Request that your personal data kept by AB InBev is rectified, if it is incomplete or inaccurate;
- Request your personal data to be erased or its processing to be blocked;
- Object to the processing based on your particular situation.
- Receive your personal data provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit your data to another controller without hindrance;
- Not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, if you consider that our processing of your personal data infringes your rights. The ICO can be contacted using the following hotline 03031231113 or via a web form or chat that is available here: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/.”
- Security Measures
We adopt technical and organizational measures to protect your data as comprehensively as possible. In addition to the commitment of our employees to secrecy and a careful selection and monitoring of our service providers, we also secure our operating environment adequately.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Welcome, come on in and enjoy.
Goose Island promotes a culture of responsible alcohol consumption in order to reduce the number of cases of alcohol abuse. You can find more information about our social responsibility program at https://www.drinkaware.co.uk.
Guided by the principles of the code of responsible marketing and commercial communications, we established the following rules of behavior for this page:
- The content of this group is for over 18 years old.
- It is forbidden to: – Distribute content that does not directly or indirectly relate to the topic of the group; – Insult other members of the group, other companies, representatives of the opposite sex, race, sexual orientation, culture or religion; – Humiliate human dignity; – Place ads and spam; – Encourage violence and racism; – Place images or texts of pornographic content; – Encourage for excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol or approve such behavior; – Tolerate the use of alcohol by minors and driving under the influence of alcohol; – State directly or indirectly that alcohol consumption positively affects health, emotional state or social status; – Place images with persons under 18 years of age; – Encourage alcohol consumption by persons under 18 years of age or approve such behavior.
In case you do not agree with the established rules of conduct, please leave this page. Any violation of the rules can lead to the blocking of users and the removal of relevant comments.